ζøs τøχícøs Index du Forum
ζøs τøχícøs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Eleftheria?Arvanitaki?- Face@To Face%*(Live At Stage) (20.-

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ζøs τøχícøs Index du Forum -> classe -> rogue
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berbrid

Masculin
Point(s): 122
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Eleftheria?Arvanitaki?- Face@To Face%*(Live At Stage) (20.- Répondre en citant

Eleftheria Arvanitaki - Face To Face (Live At Stage) (2010) > bit.ly/23ZDSUI

She,,,,has,,,,performed,,,,in,,,,several,,,,WOMAD,,,,and,,,,other,,,,festivalsEdit,,,Master,,,Release,,,Eleftheria,,,Arvanitaki,,,‎–,,,Face,,,To,,,Face,,,[Live,,,At,,,Stage],,,Genre:,,,Folk,,,,World,,,,&,,,Country,,,Style:,,,,,,Year:,,,2010,,,Tracklist,,,Pixie,,,I,,,Counted,,,I,,,Want,,,To,,,See,,,You,,,I,,,Ask,,,Love,,,The,,,Wild,,,Beast,,,Of,,,Desire,,,Whats,,,Missing,,,Start,,,August,,,I,,,Burn,,,And,,,Melt,,,Slowly,,,Like,,,Secret,,,Love,,,Im,,,Going,,,To,,,Touch,,,The,,,Sky,,,I,,,Reflect,,,The,,,Mind,,,Today,,,,Tomorrow,,,,Right,,,Now,,,Goodnight,,,Kisses,,,In,,,The,,,Same,,,T-Shirt,,,For,,,The,,,Color,,,Of,,,Your,,,Eyes,,,Im,,,Not,,,Talking,,,About,,,One,,,Night,,,This,,,Night,,,Remains,,,First,,,Time,,,The,,,Red,,,Dress,,,Black,,,Sea/Lianochotaroudia,,,Pixie,,,I,,,Counted,,,Until,,,The,,,Break,,,Of,,,Dawn,,,I,,,Want,,,To,,,See,,,You,,,I,,,Ask,,,Love,,,Whats,,,Missing,,,August,,,I,,,Burn,,,And,,,Melt,,,Slowly,,,Like,,,Secret,,,Love,,,Im,,,Going,,,To,,,Touch,,,The,,,Sky,,,Today,,,,Tomorrow,,,,Right,,,Now,,,Goodnight,,,Kisses,,,In,,,The,,,Same,,,T-Shirt,,,For,,,The,,,Colour,,,Of,,,Your,,,Eyes,,,Take,,,Me,,,In,,,Your,,,Arms,,,And,,,Lets,,,Go,,,Dont,,,Swear,,,(Comme,,,Mona,,,Lisa),,,I,,,Reflect,,,The,,,Mind,,,Boat,,,Stolen,,,Life,,,Im,,,Not,,,Crying,,,For,,,Now,,,Drop,,,By,,,Drop,,,I,,,Want,,,To,,,Stay,,,By,,,Your,,,Side,,,A,,,Thousand,,,Nights,,,First,,,Time,,,The,,,Red,,,Dress,,,Black,,,Sea,,,-,,,Ta,,,Lianochortaroudia,,,I,,,Wont,,,Love,,,Again,,,This,,,Night,,,Remains,,,The,,,Bodies,,,And,,,The,,,Knives,,,Ill,,,Break,,,Cups,,,I,,,Remain,,,An,,,Outcast,,,The,,,Complaint,,,Complaint,,,(Yar,,,Ko,,,Parag)-Foreign,,,Lan,,,(Bingeol),,,Dynata,,,(Homecoming),,,Encore:zero,,,Im,,,Not,,,Talking,,,About,,,One,,,Night,,,Versions,,,(2),,,Cat#,,,Artist,,,Title,,,(Format),,,Label,,,Cat#,,,Country,,,Year,,,06025,,,27533834,,,Eleftheria,,,Arvanitaki,,,Face,,,To,,,Face,,,[Live,,,At,,,Stage],,,‎(2xCD,,,,Comp,,,,Liv,,,+,,,DVD,,,,Comp,,,,Liv),,,Universal,,,Music,,,Group,,,International,,,06025,,,27533834,,,Europe,,,2010,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,06025,,,2741592,,,5,,,,,,*,,,,,,,,,,,,[Live,,,,,,"Stage"],,,‎(3xCD,,,,Album,,,,Promo,,,,Dig,,,+,,,DVD-V),,,Universal,,,06025,,,2741592,,,5,,,Greece,,,2010,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,Reviews,,,Add,,,Review,,,[m719918],,,Master,,,Release,,,Edit,,,Master,,,Release,,,Data,,,Correct,,,Add,,,all,,,to,,,Wantlist,,,Remove,,,all,,,from,,,Wantlist,,,Marketplace,,,1,,,For,,,Sale,,,from,,,24.99,,,Vinyl,,,and,,,CD,,,Sell,,,Copy,,,Share,,,Statistics,,,Have:,,,12,,,Want:,,,0,,,Avg,,,Rating:,,,4.0,,,/,,,5,,,Ratings:,,,1,,,Lists,,,Add,,,to,,,List,,,The,,,DVD,,,directed,,,by,,,Konstantinos,,,Rigos,,,awarded,,,choreographer,,,and,,,director,,,of,,,music,,,videos,,,and,,,live,,,concerts,,,,,,feature,,,Eleftheria,,,Arvanitaki,,,performing,,,39,,,tracks,,,,accompanied,,,by,,,a,,,7,,,piece,,,orchestra,,,featuring,,,some,,,of,,,Greeces,,,finest,,,musicians,,,who,,,played,,,as,,,a,,,team,,,that,,,managed,,,to,,,keep,,,our,,,minds,,,and,,,thoughts,,,focused,,,on,,,her,,,voices,,,travelsA,,,total,,,of,,,20,,,tracks,,,capture,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,most,,,important,,,moments,,,of,,,the,,,artists,,,career,,,that,,,has,,,introduced,,,her,,,to,,,the,,,international,,,audienceIn,,,,2006,,,,she,,,,took,,,,part,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Christmas,,,,concert,,,,"Frostroses",,,,in,,,,Reykjavik,,,,,Iceland,,,,as,,,,a,,,,part,,,,of,,,,a,,,,group,,,,of,,,,singers,,,,named,,,,"European,,,,Divas"Her,,,recordings,,,are,,,all,,,generally,,,produced,,,under,,,her,,,native,,,signing,,,with,,,Universal,,,Music,,,GreeceDiscogs,,,About,,,Us,,,Blog,,,Shop,,,App,,,Jobs,,,API,,,Change,,,Log,,,Help,,,Is,,,Here,,,Help,,,&,,,Support,,,Forum,,,Keyboard,,,Shortcuts,,,Join,,,In,,,Get,,,Started,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Contribute,,,Add,,,Release,,,Contributor,,,List,,,Help,,,Translate,,,Discogs,,,Events,,,Advertise,,,With,,,Us,,,Follow,,,Us,,,Facebook,,,Twitter,,,Instagram,,,Mixcloud,,,Soundcloud,,,Tumblr,,,,,,2016,,,Discogs,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Cookie,,,Policy,,,English,,,Deutsch,,,English,,,Espaol,,,Franais,,,Italiano,,,,,,This,,,,special,,,,live,,,,recording,,,,consists,,,,2,,,,CDs,,,,and,,,,1,,,,DVDVerve,,has,,subsequently,,assigned,,her,,to,,the,,EmArcy,,label,,,Universal's,,European,,jazz,,arm,,,whose,,focus,,includes,,developing,,local,,European,,talent,,to,,an,,international,,calibreDVDDie,,,,meisten,,,,angebotenen,,,,DVDs,,,,haben,,,,den,,,,Regionalcode,,,,2,,,,fr,,,,Europa,,,,und,,,,das,,,,Bildformat,,,,PAL*,,,DVD:Sound:Dolby,,,Digital/PCM;Bild:NTSC/4:3;Lndercode:0;,,,Laufzeit:Keine,,,Angabe,,,*,,,Live,,,At,,,Stage,,,/,,,*,,,Digipack,,,Eleftheria,,,Arvanitaki,,,,the,,,brightest,,,name,,,internationally,,,on,,,the,,,Greek,,,scene,,,,releases,,,Face,,,To,,,Face,,,(Live,,,at,,,Stage)Discogs,,About,,Us,,Blog,,Shop,,App,,Jobs,,API,,Change,,Log,,Help,,Is,,Here,,Help,,&,,Support,,Forum,,Keyboard,,Shortcuts,,Join,,In,,Get,,Started,,Sign,,Up,,Contribute,,Add,,Release,,Contributor,,List,,Help,,Translate,,Discogs,,Events,,Advertise,,With,,Us,,Follow,,Us,,Facebook,,Twitter,,Instagram,,Mixcloud,,Soundcloud,,Tumblr,,,,2016,,Discogs,,Terms,,of,,Service,,Privacy,,Policy,,Cookie,,Policy,,English,,Deutsch,,English,,Espaol,,Franais,,Italiano,,,,From,,her,,very,,first,,releases,,and,,the,,outstanding,,album,,Meno,,Ektos,,(listed,,among,,the,,100,,best,,world,,music,,albums,,ever,,by,,the,,Rough,,Guide,,to,,World,,Music),,and,,Eleftherias,,big,,time,,hits,,from,,Dynata,,and,,The,,bodies,,and,,the,,knives,,to,,her,,stunning,,album,,Mirame,,(2008),,,an,,international,,release,,,her,,collaboration,,with,,the,,twice,,Grammy,,awarded,,Spanish,,composer,,and,,producer,,Javier,,Limongo,,,,back,,,,Thanks,,to,,her,,contract,,with,,Universal,,Music,,Group's,,jazz,,label,,Verve,,Records,,,her,,music,,has,,enjoyed,,international,,release,,and,,exposure,,to,,some,,extentArtikel,,,,merken,,,,Seite,,,,drucken,,,,Neues,,,,vom,,,,Knstler,,,,Preisalarm,,,,Live,,At,,Stage,,(2CD,,+,,DVD),,See,,,MoreIn,,August,,2004,,,she,,participated,,in,,the,,closing,,ceremony,,of,,the,,Athens,,OlympicsExplore,,,,Marketplace,,,,Community,,,,Groups,,,,Forum,,,,Blog,,,,Friends,,,,Guidelines,,,,Register,,,,Log,,,,In,,,,Please,,,,enable,,,,Javascript,,,,to,,,,take,,,,full,,,,advantage,,,,of,,,,our,,,,site,,,,featuresWatch,,,Eleftheria,,,Arvanitaki,,,on,,,Youtube,,,Artist,,,,information,,,,Origin,,,,Griechenland,,,,Style,,,,World,,,,/,,,,GreekTraditional,,,,Label,,,,Emarcy,,,,Records,,,,(Universal),,,,Current,,,,Album,,,,Face,,,,to,,,,face/Live,,,,at,,,,Stage,,,,(2010),,,,Touring,,,,party,,,,5,,,,+,,,,4,,,,Touring,,,,period,,,,2015,,,,Territory,,,,Deutschland,,,,,sterreich,,,,,Schweiz,,,,Booker,,,,Georg,,,,Pfaab,,,,Downloads,,,,Download,,,,Elefteria,,,,Arvanitaki,,,,pictures,,,,Links,,,,www.arvanitaki.grBestell-Hotline,,,0180,,,508,,,508,,,1,,,Montag,,,bis,,,Samstagvon,,,8:00,,,bis,,,20:00,,,Uhr,,,0,14,,,EUR/Minute,,,aus,,,dem,,,deutschen,,,Festnetz,,,,Mobilfunkhchstpreis,,,0,42,,,EUR/Minute,,,Live,,At,,Stage,,(2CD,,+,,DVD),,wurde,,in,,den,,Warenkorb,,gelegtThe,,,page,,,you,,,requested,,,could,,,not,,,be,,,found,,,on,,,the,,,serverRecorded,,,,on,,,,March,,,,5,,,,&,,,,6,,,,,2010,,,,at,,,,Stage,,,,Club,,,,in,,,,Thessaloniki,,,,,Face,,,,To,,,,Face,,,,[Live,,,,at,,,,Stage],,,,captures,,,,a,,,,breathtaking,,,,performance,,,,by,,,,Eleftheria,,,,,characterised,,,,by,,,,her,,,,incredible,,,,intensity,,,,and,,,,expressionShe,,,,broke,,,,away,,,,from,,,,the,,,,group,,,,and,,,,started,,,,a,,,,solo,,,,career,,,,in,,,,1984,,,,with,,,,her,,,,album,,,,Eleftheria,,,,ArvanitakiMonk,,,,$12.58,,,,Paul,,,,McCartney,,,,Pure,,,,McCartney,,,,$35.98,,,,Pre-Order,,,,Now,,,,Seal,,,,the,,,,Deal,,,,&,,,,Let's,,,,Boogie,,,,VolBeat,,,,$12.59,,,,Reanimation,,,,Linkin,,,,Park,,,,$17.72,,,,Music,,,,from,,,,the,,,,North,,,,Country:,,,,The,,,,Jayhawks,,,,Anthology,,,,Jayhawks,,,,$9.89,,,,Hollow,,,,Bones,,,,Rival,,,,Sons,,,,$9.79,,,,,,,,See,,,,MoreExplore,,,Marketplace,,,Community,,,Groups,,,Forum,,,Blog,,,Friends,,,Guidelines,,,Register,,,Log,,,In,,,Please,,,enable,,,Javascript,,,to,,,take,,,full,,,advantage,,,of,,,our,,,site,,,featuresJust,,,Announced,,,Music,,,VolBeat,,,Seal,,,the,,,Deal,,,&,,,Let's,,,Boogie,,,$12.59,,,Pre-Order,,,Now,,,Rival,,,Sons,,,Hollow,,,Bones,,,$9.79,,,Pre-Order,,,Now,,,Prince,,,Mplsound,,,$17.65,,,Pre-Order,,,Now,,,Allman,,,Brothers,,,Band,,,Austin,,,City,,,Limits,,,1995,,,$13.49,,,Pre-Order,,,Now,,,Needtobreathe,,,Hard,,,Love,,,$12.58,,,Pre-Order,,,Now,,,Follow,,,Us:,,,,,,.,,,. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ζøs τøχícøs Index du Forum -> classe -> rogue Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange